This tour was informative and included a Champagne equipment museum. The company was established by Peter Arnold Mumm in 1761 in Cologne. In 1827, his three sons, Jacobus, Gottlieb and Phillip, established the Champagne house in Reims, France. In 1852, Georges Hermann de Mumm, son of one of the founders, built new cellars and facilities and expanded to foreign markets. After WWI, the vineyards and facilities were rebuilt and after WWII, expanded.
34 rue du Champ de Mars, Reims, France